Wednesday 5 June 2013

Testimonial to User Voice

Venrika Kelly
05/06/2013

User Voice is one of THE most awesome, reliable and helpful charities I have seen set up over the years that are for service users like myself. There is nothing like it; the level of work and determination that goes into setting up focus groups, delivering surgeries across all the LDU's and making sure that all parties are involved, and voices are heard in a safe, fair and non-prejudicial environment is immeasurable.

Trust me when I say that as charities go, User Voice is second to none and will play a key part in making our community safer and bridging the gap between our judicial system and the people that use them, for many more years to come. I am honoured and feel very privileged to be a part of something like this and will be forever grateful for the opportunities I have received  since volunteering.

User Voice you ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment